Breast Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 262810 Breast Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Breast Health Nurse (Union) City, State:-- Milwaukee,WI Location:-- St. Francis Department:---- Endoscopy GI 002 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time, Day,--20 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Coordinates clinical, support and educational activities related to breast health. -- Responsibilities:
- Provides direct support and education to patients with respect to prevention, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care, including educational, support and community resources.
- Collaborates with clinical staff to plan and prepare patient for treatment regimen.
- Coordinates and/or participates in reviewing all newly diagnosed breast cancer cases and current treatment protocols.
- Performs quality assurance studies to monitor and improve care for patients.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--state of Wisconsin--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- ADN required. BSN preferred. Work Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a Registered Nurse required. Previous oncology or surgical background or equivalent preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , Breast Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!