Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery - Sign on bonus!
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 249295 Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery - Sign on bonus! Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--RN II-OR (Union) City, State:-- Milwaukee, WI Location:-- St. Francis Department:---- Surgery 001 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time Days,--40 hours Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Registered Nurse delivers professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures. -- Responsibilities:
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred Work Experience:
- RN with approximately 18 months or more experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for. Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers). Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery - Sign on bonus!, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!