Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 37277 Technologist - CT / CSM Hospital Milwaukee / Computerized Tomography CT 001 / PT Evenings, 48 hours Bi-Weekly Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular Additional Job Information Title:--Technologist - CT City, State:-- Milwaukee,WI Location:-- CSM Hospital Milwaukee Department:---- Computerized Tomography CT 001 Additional Job Details:----PT Evenings,--48 hours Bi-Weekly About Us A Passion for Patient Care---that---s something we hear over and over from our patients. The care that we give to our patients is exceptional. Let---s face it, all hospitals offer sophisticated medical technology. That said, it---s really the caring staff that makes a difference. At Columbia St. Mary---s four hospitals and over 60 medical clinics located throughout southeastern Wisconsin, we do whatever it takes to help people get well and feel better.---------------------------------------------------------- -- Many of our dedicated staff started their healthcare career with us and have stayed for years, even decades. For over 160 years, one thing has stayed the same---our passion for patient care.-- Come join our team and be part of Columbia St. Mary---s renowned mission, ---to make a positive difference in the health status and lives of individuals in the community with a special concern for those who are vulnerable." Job Description Summary: The Technologist - CT----performs computerized tomographic procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury according to protocols established by radiologists.
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity.
- Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Education & Experience:
- CT experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited education program in Radiography required.--
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Licenses & Certifications:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - Computed Tomography (ARRT-CT) required within 12 months of hire or by December 31, 2014.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - Radiography (ARRT-R) required by date of hire.
- State of Wisconsin licensure as a Licensed Radiographer required by date of hire. Equal Employment Opportunity Columbia St. Mary---s is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , Technologist , Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!