Behavioral Health Director
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: Director-Behavioral HealthCity, State: Milwaukee, WILocation: Includes all Ascension hospital campus and Ascension Medical Group Behavioral Health Clinic sites in the Greater Milwaukee market Department: Administration 001Additional Job Details: Full-Time Days, 40 hours WeeklyAbout Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.Job Description Job Summary:The Behavioral Health Director directs behavioral health activities and resources. Responsibilities:
- Develops new programs and enhancements to existing ones. Directs and establishes policies, procedures and protocols.
- Collaborates with healthcare staff to achieve preventative, supportive and restorative goals for patients.
- Ensures staff utilizes available information to evaluate the effectiveness of care and makes adjustments in care as indicated.
- Ensures that staff implements a collaborative interdisciplinary process to provide appropriate education.
- Oversees the development and continuous improvement of services, policies, processes, and programs to meet or exceed fundraising goals. Manages portfolio of major gift prospects and donors.
- Formulates and implements operational strategies and initiatives. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Clinical Counselor obtained prior to hire date.
- Social Worker obtained prior to hire date.Education:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's required
- Master's Level Degree
- Master's Degree in a related field required Work Experience:
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience with two years of leadership experience required.How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers).Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , Behavioral Health Director, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!