Respiratory Therapist - 2
Posted on: December 9, 2018
We Are Hiring Respiratory Therapist - 2 - Respiratory Therapy 001 - PRN, Rotating - CSM Hospital Milwaukee - Milwaukee,WIWhy Join Employer? In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity toProvides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.You will:
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient's health condition and provides information about community support groups and other resources.
- Demonstrates competency in adult critical care.
- Work Schedule:Minimum of 16 hours per MonthWhat You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Certified Respiratory Therapist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Registered Respiratory Therapist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred.Education:
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Program required Associate degree preferredWork Experience:
- One year of experience and/or meets all CSM behaviors and competencies of a Respiratory Therapist 2 required.
- Work Schedule:Minimum of 16 hours per MonthEqual Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdfE-Verify Statement (HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , Respiratory Therapist - 2, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!