Clinical Lab Tech
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Clinical Lab Tech - General Lab Anc 002 - Full-Time, Evening - WF - St Joseph Campus - Milwaukee, WIWhy Join Employer? In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with Wheaton-Franciscan – WI, you will have the opportunity to perform routine laboratory tests in various sections of the laboratory under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.Responsibilities:
- Performs common testing procedures and reports test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Performs quality control testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Medical Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Associate Degree
- Associate's Degree in Laboratory Sciences required or ASCP or NCA certification as a Medical Laboratory Technician or certification eligible required. If certified after January 1, 2004, must maintain certification.Work Experience:Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , Clinical Lab Tech, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!