RN Case Manager - Milwaukee
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We Are Hiring RN Case Manager NE - Case Management 001 - PRN, Day - St. Francis - Milwaukee, WIAdditional Details - PRN/Casual Position - Monday-Friday Shifts Why Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with St. Francis Hospital, you will have the opportunity to coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.You will:
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home statelicense for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or jobtransfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Management of Aggressive Behavior credentialed from the Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred Work Experience:
- Two (2) years of related experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster SupplementE-Verify Statement (HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , RN Case Manager - Milwaukee, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!