Posted on: March 19, 2019
We Are Hiring Dental Hygienist - St Elizabeth Ann Seton Dental - Part-Time Days - St Elizabeth Ann Seton Dent Cl - Milwaukee, WIWhy Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to, under the supervision of a dentist, performs services that help individuals maintain oral health; prevent oral diseases and provides counsel on preventive measures such as nutrition, oral hygiene, dental health and overall health.Responsibilities:
- Performs dental hygiene procedures.
- Performs diagnostic radiographs. Obtains alginate impressions for diagnostic and/or intra-oral appliances.
- Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies in clean working order. Maintains examination areas in a clean, adequately stocked, and organized condition.
- Coordinates dental services with other dental and medical services.Work Schedule:Flexible schedule, 32 hours per week. Most likely 8 to 4 Monday through Friday. Hours conditional upon business need. Guaranteed 32 hours Monday through Friday.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Dental specializing in Hygenist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Dental specializing in Anesthesia. Certification in local anesthetic. Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene program Public Health continued education or willingness to seek such education preferred Work Experience:
- Two years experience preferred. Experience in Public Health and working with multi-cultural populations preferred. Bilingual ability in English/Spanish preferred. Proficient in Dentrix, Ability to place dental sealantsEqual Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!