Company: Concord Hospitality
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected.
Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with
the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors
who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive
hotel is seeking a Part-Time Dishwasher. The hotel is managed by
Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected
franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a
culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the
industry. It's that culture that has built the outstanding team and
has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for associates that have a passion to serve others!
Working in the B&F Department, your role is key to the overall
experience the guest will have in out hotel and outlets. Your keen
sense of being proactive, responsive and attention to detail will
make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, have a
winning personality, and high sense of responsibility- this role is
perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord
Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution- FREE MONEY!
- Access to a variety of discount programs including deeply
discounted hotel room stays, hospitality discount programs, and
Verizon wireless discounts
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities:
Classroom training, online Learning Management System training,
Educational Assistance and tuition savings programs
- This dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and
sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, and various
cooking utensils, using machine and manual cleaning methods. This
position also ensures the dishwashing area remains clean, safe, and
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of all areas of the dish
room, kitchen aisle, and dock area.
- Break down trays, set up dish machine, wash dishware, and sort
and store all clean china, glass, and silver.
- Empty and wash trashcans.
- Break down dish machine and clean per established
- Always operate equipment safely and according to policy.
- Clean all breakdown tables.
- Clean tile walls, baseboards, and freight elevator.
- Assist the supervisor, manager, and lead line cook in total
function of the operation.
- Assist with the preparation for line service, as needed.
- Assure proper cutting boards, micro clean, and gloves are being
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- The ability to operate a dishwashing machine, careful dishware
handling, and floor maintenance is expected.
- This position requires continuous standing, full mobility, and
lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and on occasion up to 70
- Evenings and weekends availability required.
Concord's foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity,
Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in
the market and thus provide a great working environment for all.
Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy
is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company
that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an
EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Concord Hospitality, Milwaukee , Dishwasher (Part, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!