Process Lead - Customer Service
Company: American Indian Science and Engineering Society
Posted on: May 5, 2021
DescriptionRequisition ID: 15154
A Career in Beverage:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the
world's beverage drinkers. We are the world's family brewer,
brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we
believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who
believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get
fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team
like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of a Process Lead, Customer Service working in
Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Customer Supply Chain team.
You will ensure distributor inventory and order levels are adequate
to support retail objectives based on forecasted sales to retail,
monitor forecast accuracy and the impact to distributor's days of
inventory, and monitor / manage shipment schedules and processes to
ensure efficient and timely delivery of distributor product.
This position reports to the US Customer Service Manager and works
closely with the Logistics and Transportation team along with our
Supply Chain Planning team.
The Responsibilities :
- Manages an organization of 4-6 direct and indirect reports.
Guides and influences Supply Chain professionals in support of
developing and execution of the enterprise business plans. Ensures
team is focused and well-trained for delivering expected business
- Develops and implements standard supply chain process and
procedures that address product supply and availability.
Understands the principles of inventory control, forecast accuracy,
and data management. Proactively monitors trends and patterns that
may have impact on the distributor network.
- Balances demand with production availability and manages
exception processes to identify issues that require product to be
sourced from an alternate source or DOI adjustments. Leads a team
of Customer Service Analysts who provide the main point of contact
for MCBC customers and all of their product supply needs.
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Supply
Chain or Business required
- 5+ years' experience of progressive Supply Chain leadership
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed,
high volume manufacturing environment, including supply chain
management, production planning, forecasting, etc.
- Proven experience managing multi-site and managing
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic,
professional and exercise great judgment in developing and
maintaining excellent business relationships within the
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a
proven track record in delivering.
- You embrace strategic thought leadership, and have credibility
to influence business leaders in order to add value in delivering
solutions to optimize the business
- Experience with ERP systems, Data Warehouse reporting, and
Excel is required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable
donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving
back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house
training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer
tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer
allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive
base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to
challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're
an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from
candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in
celebrating our unique brew.
- Job ID: 56610436
- Position Title: Process Lead - Customer Service
- Company Name: Molson Coors Beverage Company Please refer to the
company's website or job descriptions to learn more about them.View
Full Profile More Jobs from Molson Coors Beverage Company
Fermenting Senior Specialist Golden, Colorado, United States 2 days
ago Environmental and Sustainability Engineer Trenton, Ohio, United
States 2 days ago Summer Intern - IT Security (Early Talent
Program) Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States 3 days ago See all
Keywords: American Indian Science and Engineering Society, Milwaukee , Process Lead - Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!