Restaurant Shift Leader
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Come Build the Potbelly Nation with us! Join our team that is
creating Potbelly fans every day with a HOT AND TOASTY
SANDWICH!Potbelly Sandwich Shop got its start as a small antique
store that turned into a lines-out-the-door neighborhood sandwich
shop. Before you knew it, word got out about our toasty sandwiches
and we couldn't contain the irresistible Potbelly vibe and food to
simply one location.Today, there are more than 450 Potbelly
Sandwich Shops across the nation! Our leaders Build and Inspire
teams to bring our customers a unique Potbelly experience.Why join
our Potbelly team, you ask? Here's what's in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account -- We
care about you and your family!
- 401(K) -- We want you to secure your financial future, so we
have a generous match too!
- Time Off -- We all need some time to relax, right?
- Transportation Program -- Getting to work can be tough and
expensive, we can help!
- Employee Assistance Program -- Things out of our control
happen, we will help you get through it.
- Domestic Partner Benefits -- We love who you love!
- Potbelly Meal Discounts -- Hungry? We'll feed you!
- Work Life Balance -- No late nights and management only
averages 45-50 hour work weeks!What will you be doing for the
- The Potbelly Shift Leader assists in leading his or her shop in
making it the best place for lunch.
- Making awesome food and creating great guest experiences.
- Bring passion, energy and enthusiasm to everything you do,
including food preparation and taking care of our customers!
- Help in maintaining Potbelly as the cleanest place around.What
you will need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of at least 1 year of supervisory experience leading a
- Experience in the Restaurant Industry, preferred.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean,
- Demonstrates and reinforces Potbelly's Behaviors and Values
through leadership and staff selection.
Keywords: Potbelly, Milwaukee , Restaurant Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!