Part Time Receptionist & Cashier - Mequon WI
Company: Sommers Automotive
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Only One Spot left! We are looking for one more fun and
energetic candidate, who believes in giving great Customer Service,
to complete our team. This is a perfect role for anyone looking to
work on average 20hrs a week. It's a great position for students
and other candidates looking for a work life balance. Come work
with us at Sommer's and become a part of our family! Summary:
Sommer's Automotive has served tens of thousands satisfied
customers over our 70-years. We have become a top volume Subaru,
Buick, GMC, and used car dealership through our focus on customer
satisfaction and long term customer loyalty. The dealership is
family owned and operated, and very active in support of local
communities. Sommer's is recognized as the Wisconsin Dealer of the
Year in 2018 and a Time Quality Dealer award winner for 2018.
LOCATION: 7211 W Mequon Rd Mequon, WI 53092 JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical
activities and related tasks including filling and organizational
tasks. The Receptionist/Cashier will be responsible for answering
incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, ensuring
office work is up to date, and handling customer transactions with
payments, receipts, refunds or change.Essential Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website and other related information.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as
photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Creating accounting receipts for sales and finance departments
for vehicle deposits and CODs.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic
- Issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of desk and guest waiting
- Must be able to present oneself is a professional manner.
- Business dress codeCompetencies:
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.Work Environment: This job operates in a
professional office environment within an automotive dealership.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Drug free work place. Business dress code.Physical Demands: This is
largely a sedentary role; however, some filing and standing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.Position Type and Expected
Hours of Work: This is a part-time position:
- Two to three days a week 3:30-8:00 pm, and alternating
Saturdays from 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Closed Sundays)
- Willing to be flexible with weekday start time.Required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma OR
- One year of administrative experience.Preferred Education and
- Associates degree OR
- Two years of related experience.Sommer's Automotive is a drug
free work place, therefore all applicants considered for this
position will be asked to submit to a drug screening in addition to
a background check.EEO Statement: Sommer's Automotive is an equal
opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility
to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious
creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or
childbirth, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
religion, marital status, disability, military service or veteran
status, genetic information, arrest record, conviction record, use
or nonuse of lawful products off the employers premises during
nonworking hours, or any other classification protected by
applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our
management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy
with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion,
layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms
of compensation, training, and general treatment during
employment.Job Type: Part-timePay: $12.50 per hourBenefits:
- Employee discountEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Sommers Automotive, Milwaukee , Part Time Receptionist & Cashier - Mequon WI, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!