Day Shift Fulfillment Center Supervisor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Fulfillment Center Supervisor oversees the warehouse
including the activities of employees responsible for the picking
and packing of orders and processing of returns. You must be
willing to work weekends. This position reports to and takes
direction from the Fulfillment Center Manager.
- Supervise the work and process of Fulfillment Associates.
- Assist Warehouse Manager by identifying work procedures;
prepare work schedules, monitor Time & Attendance, and expedite
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to
policies and procedures.
- Assist associates with work process problems.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of
- Maintain harmony among associates and work with Fulfillment
Center Manager to resolve issues.
- Coach and give feedback/discipline when needed.
- Work closely with Fulfillment Center Manager, Supervisors, and
other internal partners to coordinate workflow and labor management
and quickly resolve issues; promptly report any issues to
Fulfillment Center Manager.
- Perform duties of Fulfillment Center Manager as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Fulfillment Center Manager.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills; ability to learn new software
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience. Warehouse experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Capacity to work well with others and direct work in a
- Easily adaptable to change in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
Preferred Experience, But Not Necessary
- Working knowledge of Apple technology.
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Gmail and Docs).
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
This position requires the employee to be on their feet the
majority of the shift. The employee is occasionally required to
sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move more than 75 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Wantable, Milwaukee , Day Shift Fulfillment Center Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!