Lead Concessions Cook, American Family Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring for a Lead
Cook to join our team at American Family Field in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. In this position, you will be a visible leader in the
kitchen, partnering with the management team to deliver food to
quality standards, train kitchen team members, and monitor the
quantities, labor, and overhead costs.Responsibilities
- May assist in training new team members.
- Review menus determine type and quantities of food to be
prepared, properly measures and portions all food items.
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies and procedures.
- May lead the work of kitchen assistants in preparing, cooking,
and storing food, as well as in maintaining kitchen and storage
facilities in sanitary condition.
- Utilize kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensure proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensure freshness and quality of all menu items and packages all
products to proper specifications.
- Perform opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and
according proper guidelines.
- Keep workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follow and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Use waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Complete end of day inventory and other opening/closing duties
in accordance with company checklists and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned.Qualifications
- At least2 years previous experience in back-of-the-house
foodservice position required.
- Participation in a culinary program is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets and recipes.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment.
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6 to 7 feet, twist at waist,
bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and
- Kitchen environment noise levels may be moderate-to-high.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.Shift
DetailsVariesWho We AreDelaware North operates concessions and
premium dining services at the 41,900-seat American Family Field,
home of the Milwaukee Brewers since 1970. We manage concession
outlets, suites, all-inclusive areas and clubs at the stadium. We
also operate the Restaurant To Be Named Later which is open daily.
The culinary team partners with many local vendors to infuse
Milwaukee staples into the food and beverage offerings.At Delaware
North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , Lead Concessions Cook, American Family Field, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!