Restaurant Bartender, American Family Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring a Bartender
to join our team at American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a Bartender, you will serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic
beverages to guests responsibly while providing an excellent guest
experience at all times.Responsibilities
- Receives drink and food orders from patrons or servers, mixes
and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for patrons following
standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves
wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and
- Enters drink and food orders into the cash register, collects
payment from patrons, and makes correct change.
- Has complete knowledge of the beverage and food offerings.
- Completes sales and inventory reports accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors,
beverages, condiments, and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of two years front-of-house experience in a high-volume
bar or restaurant.
- Experience in credit card processing.
- Previous experience using a computerized POS system.
- Must hold or be able to obtain a City of Milwaukee Bartending
- Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to moderate to high environmental noise levels during
busy times.Shift DetailsVariesWho We AreDelaware North operates
concessions and premium dining services at the 41,900-seat American
Family Field, home of the Milwaukee Brewers since 1970. We manage
concession outlets, suites, all-inclusive areas and clubs at the
stadium. We also operate the Restaurant To Be Named Later which is
open daily. The culinary team partners with many local vendors to
infuse Milwaukee staples into the food and beverage offerings.At
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , Restaurant Bartender, American Family Field, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!