FT Morning Cook
Company: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking a Cook to join our team at our Oak Creek community -
Country View. The Cook provides nutritious meals and snacks to the
residents while following dietary restrictions and guidelines set
forth by both the physicians and Department of Health Services.
This position may include working every other weekend and scheduled
To be considered:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year experience in cooking with special dietary needs
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Must have or be willing to obtain CBRF/RCAC certifications as
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.We offer competitive wages,
including annual performance reviews. We also offer ongoing
training and learning & development opportunities. Platinum
Communities strongly supports promoting from within, whatever your
long-term career goals may be.Country View is a 50 bed CBRF located
on South Chicago Road. Oak Creek, WI. Our community offers a close
knit, homey atmosphere with an amazing staff that devotes their
heart and soul into creating a family like atmosphere for both
residents and other staff members. Our first and foremost priority
is the care of our team.PI177564421
Keywords: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities, Milwaukee , FT Morning Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!