Customer Service Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Kelly in partnership with our customer in Germantown -is seeking
qualified candidates for a Direct Hire Customer Service Specialist
-role. -In this Direct Hire -role, you will be hired on day number
one as an employee of the organization.
Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
$18.00 - $24.00 per hour -
Benefits offered when hired: Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation,
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE: -
- Processing all customer orders.
- Partner with the sales representative to support customer
- Assist in qualifying incoming leads.
- Conduct new client set-up.
- Support the sales team in overall sales and marketing
- Maintain current knowledge of compliance and regulatory
standards to maintain compliance with local, state and federal
environmental and DOT regulations.
- Maintain standard procedures and work instructions for
functions/activities under area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry or
- 2 or more years' experience working in customer service or
related role (preferred).
- Customer focus with desire to exceed customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, problem solving and relationship building
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as, an
Apply today for immediate consideration! -
#CBWhy Kelly -?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of ?). Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly Services, Milwaukee , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Germantown, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!