Company: Regency Senior Communities
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description At ProHealth Regency Senior Communities, our
team has a passion for life and a heart for service. Regency has
been in operation for over 25 years providing exemplary residential
living communities by creating a warm, caring, safe and
professional environment for our residents, their families, and
each other. Regency Muskego is currently seeking a Kitchen
Supervisor to join our team of compassionate and professional
individuals. Regency Senior Communities is proud to offer a
continuum of care that includes Independent Living, Assisted Living
and Memory Care. Our impressive line-up of activities and holistic
care services provide a great lifestyle – and peace of mind.
HOURS:Full Time, Monday - Friday, rotating weekendsWAGE:$20-23 /
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interview Sanitation employees for hire, conducts performance
evaluations, disciplines and recommends promotions, transfers
- Directly responsible for kitchen closing procedures, security,
loss prevention, sanitation and A.M. operational readiness.
- Responsible for the daily freezer pull and thaw including
creation of freezer pull production sheets in their absence.
- Supervise, assist and train staff members, coordinate all
kitchen functions under the direction of the kitchen
- Demonstrate knowledge of specific diet requirements.
- Store leftovers and perishable foods in prescribed manner.
- Observe safe food handling techniques using proper utensils and
gloves when necessary.
- Makes monthly audits of all work areas to include proper
storage and sanitation.
- Demonstrate safe food handling techniques using appropriate
utensils and gloves when necessary.
- Schedules, assigns, trains and manages Sanitation staff,
ensuring adequate staffing at all times.
- Work with other Kitchen Supervisors of production, equipment,
staffing, inventory and other situations or concerns as they arise,
recommends and/or initiates change in techniques or
- Maintain record of work assignments, cleaning assignments, menu
selection, refrigeration temperature log, pre-meal temperature and
quality check sheets. .
- Conducts and/or participates in orientations, on the job
training, cross training, in-service programs, and community events
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Graduate of a formal technical school specializing in
institutional or restaurant cooking with three years minimum
experiences in the restaurant/institutional setting with
supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand, written or verbal labels and
instructions in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a support staff with all
departments of the organization.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong supervisory skills along with the ability to delegate
and work harmoniously with all levels of the organization.
- Able to work in a warm, hot and/or humid environment.
- Manual dexterity and motor coordination are required to handle
dishes, glassware and flatware rapidly, efficiently, and
- Able to concentrate on fine detail with constant interruption,
and attend to task/detail for more than 50 minutes at a time.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds, 10-20 times in the course of
workday. Why you'll love working here:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability
- Company Match 401k
- Annual Holiday Party and Corporate Events
- A Corporate Culture that is second to noneWhat defines a
Regency team member?
- Serves Regency seniors, their families, and guests with
tremendous care and respect
- Brings a positive attitude to the Regency community with their
smile and warmth
- Excels in the personal traits of honesty and integrity
- Desires to learn and achieve the best methods of delivering the
- Shows true compassion for the resident, understanding and
providing support for their inabilities, while celebrating their
independent and active lifestyle. Tell Me More about Regency!At the
heart of our communities are over 240 dedicated employees that
provide the personal and professional care services, onsite dining
meal preparation and service, housekeeping and linen services, and
recreational programming for the Regency residents. As a leader in
the Senior Living Industry, Regency sets high standards for its
well-trained staff in the delivery of superior service. Regency
Senior Communities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Regency Senior Communities
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Regency Senior Communities, Milwaukee , Kitchen Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Muskego, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!