Starbucks Lead Barista Full-time - Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Company: The Marcus Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for a lead barista to join our team. The lead
barista will supervise the other baristas on duty while making our
guests feel welcome. When you notice a pick-up in pace, you will
jump in and take orders and make drinks to keep our guests
You'd make a great Lead Barista if you:
- Consider yourself a "people person," and enjoy meeting
- Are able to supervise the other baristas on duty.
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to
- Understand how to create a great customer service
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Must have Starbucks Barista experience
- Previous Shift lead experience strongly encouraged
Are you driven to work for the most recognized name in the
hospitality industry? If you strive to grow your career at the
largest hotel in the downtown area, the Hilton Milwaukee City
Center is the place for you. Our property and brand pride itself on
continuous innovation through our approach to world-class service,
upscale amenities and superior style.
Along with being a Marcus Hotels & Resorts associate, you will
receive amazing benefits!
- A free, well-balanced meal every shift
- Room discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties and Hilton
- Discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts cafes, bars, restaurants
and lounges - not to mention, great deals on golfing, skiing and
- Free parking
- "Two for one" movie theater coupons at Marcus Theatres
- Ability to grow your career, and transfer from one property to
another while maintaining your service with the company
- Paid vacation days
- Annual wage increases
- Holiday, jury duty and bereavement pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life
insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement
- Recognition programs
Hilton Milwaukee is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: The Marcus Corporation, Milwaukee , Starbucks Lead Barista Full-time - Hilton Milwaukee City Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!