Company: Autumn Leaves (JM Family Management, LLC.)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Franklin - Franklin, WI
SUMMARY: The Housekeeper is responsible for performs any
combination of cleaning duties to provide a clean living
environment for all residents by performing the following
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans common areas, resident rooms, hallways, lobbies,
lounges, restrooms, corridors, and other work areas so that health
standards are met.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the community including cleaning
upholstered furniture, rugs, carpets, fixtures, draperies,
furniture, equipment and other items using vacuum cleaners,
shampooers, extractors, and dusters. Also replaces drapes and
- Empties wastebaskets, and transports other waste to disposal
- Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors using brooms, mops,
powered scrubbers and waxing machines.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms well-stocked, clean and in an
- Distributes and replenishes supplies such as laundered
articles, linens, and bathroom items.
- Disinfects and sterilizes equipment and supplies using
germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Cleans wash basins, commodes, bathtubs, showers, and mirrors on
a daily basis.
- Inspects all vacant rooms daily to ensure cleanliness and
- Washes resident beds, mattresses, launder and replace linens,
and remake beds.
- Reports any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (leaky
faucets, toilets, loose tiles, broken window panes, needed bed
repairs, missing nuts and screws, etc.).
- Practices safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete 12 hours of continued education courses annually.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating procedures, policies and employee manuals.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ethics Follows through on commitments; Inspires the trust of
others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational
- Teamwork Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views;
Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive
- Interpersonal Must enjoy working with residents and residents
families; Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with
- Professionalism Maintains a professional approach to
responsibilities and interactions with staff members, residents,
and residents families; Approaches others in a tactful manner;
Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and
consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts
responsibility for own actions.
- Dependability Arrives to work prepared (in uniform, on-time,
available on-call, etc.); Follows instructions, responds to
management direction; Results oriented and committed to achieving
objectives and tasks as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Required to stand, bend, stoop, and walk regularly,
occasionally sit, lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Autumn Leaves (JM Family Management, LLC.), Milwaukee , Franklin Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!