Company: New Perspective
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing
company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching
10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the
opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a
culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each
team member's personal and professional development. At New
Perspective you're not just an employee, you are a valued member of
As the Housekeeper, you will work throughout the community and
laundry functions to create a safe, secure and inviting environment
while developing and nurturing fulfilling relationships with older
adults who want to stay active, be social and enjoy life. You will
be responsible for maintaining a clean and pristine environment
that promotes a homelike atmosphere. This opportunity is a perfect
fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in
the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training,
advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Referral Bonus- Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team
member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling- Partner with your manager to create your
- Full-time, Part-time- What works best for you? We want to make
- Tuition Assistance- We invest in our team members' development
to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support- We will give you the resources, training,
and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles.
Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture- We value all of our
team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build
dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas
in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts- You'll make a difference by helping seniors
live life on purpose!
- Full time ( daytime hours, rotating weekends)
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; sanitize areas, vacuum
carpets; clean restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange
furniture and equipment; and pick up outside garbage.
- Works in cooperation with all other team members of the
facility to maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both
residents and team members.
- Stocks common areas, replaces light bulbs, tidies throughout
the day, and eliminates trip hazards.
- Adheres to community's safety program at all times including
handling and storage of chemicals and equipment.
- Understands and carries out oral and written
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service
to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Ensures an attractive home environment that fosters engagement,
socialization and purposeful living.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and act in the residents' best
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
Our Hiring Process is Quick and Easy!
Step 1: Application (5-10 minutes)
Apply for the position that matches your interest and let us know
the best way to contact you.
Step 2: Phone Screening (20 minutes)
These quick introductions help us to learn more about your career
goals and see if New Perspective is a good fit.
Step 3: In-Person Interview (45 minutes)
We want to learn more about you! We want to hear about your past
experience and your future goals. You'll also have the opportunity
to ask us questions, tour our community, and meet some of the
Step 4: Job Offer
If the role and community seem like a good fit, we'll reach out
with a job offer. Job offers may even be made at the time of your
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: New Perspective, Milwaukee , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!