Catering Server, American Family Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring seasonal
Catering Servers to join our team at American Family Field in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As a Catering Server, you will provide
outstanding customer service while serving food and beverage
products in a banquet setting, ensuring that American Family Field
guests' needs are being met in a positive, efficient, and courteous
manner. This is a tipped position where high performers can earn up
to $20/hr when including tips! Minimum pay rate: $10.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
- Sets up tables for function in accordance with banquet event
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to the scheduled locations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage, and service items
according to pre-established standards.
- Assists with food and table prep before events begin.
- Returns unserved foods and beverages, serving equipment, and
utensils to the Commissary.
- Serves food neatly and attractively according to
- Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised
attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Cleans up the venue after the event ends and assists with
inventory, food storage, and other closeout tasks.
- Performs necessary tasks to service guests including taking and
filling drink orders, providing refills, answering questions, and
clearing of dirty dishes.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, and requests
identification adheres to all unit and company alcohol service
policies and procedures.
- Monitors guest needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests
are promptly fulfilled; handles any guest complaints.
- Replenishes food on buffet lines (if applicable).
- Maintains a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow
- Breaks down events according to company procedures. Physical
- Ability to stand or walk, including up and down stairs, for the
entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Mobility to maneuver between tables. Shift Details Varies Who
We Are Delaware North operates concessions and premium dining
services at the 41,900-seat American Family Field, home of the
Milwaukee Brewers since 1970. We manage concession outlets, suites,
all-inclusive areas and clubs at the stadium. We also operate J.
Leinenkugel's Barrel Yard Brewery, Bar, and Restaurant. The
culinary team partners with many local vendors to infuse Milwaukee
staples into the food and beverage offerings. At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , Catering Server, American Family Field, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...