Executive Chef at Miller Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentGrounded in a foundation of family
ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a
reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality
companies in the world. At Miller Park, we provide food and
beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and retail for our
partner the Milwaukee Brewers. We're working behind the scenes and
on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and
memory the best it can be.Do you want to be close to the action in
a sporting venue? Would you like to work in a fast paced, fun
environment? You are part of the excitement as the Executive Chef
at Miller Park. Be part of the team behind the
team!#LI-AT1ResponsibilitiesThe Executive Chef will be responsible
for overall management of the kitchen, including supervising
activities of cooks, coordinate and actively participate in event
operations and monitor food and labor costs. The successful
candidate will coordinate and control total function of the kitchen
pertaining to food production and quality assurance.
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product
ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with State and
local Health Department regulations.
- Hands on management of day to day operations of all food outlet
kitchens. Implements and enforces all departmental and
organizational policies and procedures.
- Assures staff compliance with all standards, policies and
- Managing associates utilizing Sous Chefs and Lead Cooks through
planning and scheduling of work assignments and performance
- Administers Corrective Counseling process, training and
development, appraisals, payroll accountability. Acts as role
- Plan menus, catering packages, and daily specials maintaining
financial responsibility for the menu mix.
- Analyze menu and food costs and the preparation of cost and
quality efficient menus/specials. Prepare reports regarding food
and menu analysis. Prepare annual budgeting and ensure all fiscal
responsibilities are met.
- Oversees inventory management to assure all outlets are
adequately supplied at all times. Performs periodic inventory.
- Requisitioning and purchasing within corporate specifications.
Maintains effective vendor relationships.Qualifications
- Ten years culinary arts experience after graduation from
accredited culinary school or equivalent work experience. Previous
experience in a management role in high volume, multi-unit
restaurant or large scale catering operations environment;
experience supervising personnel. Experience in a sports venue
- Extensive knowledge & skills monitoring food and labor cost,
menu development and costing.
- Expertise with ordering and inventory procedures.
- Skilled with various computer programs.
- Experience in high volume multi-unit operations or hospitality
- Familiar with health and sanitation guidelines.
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts, preferred.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
- ServSafe Certification
- ACF Certification levels CSC, CCC or CEC preferred or must
obtain ACF certification within the first 2 years of employment.Who
We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs
family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment
venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and
restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee
associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest
at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually.
Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty
retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn
more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .All
applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , Executive Chef at Miller Park, Hospitality & Tourism , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!