Company: First Student
Posted on: May 15, 2022
FIRST STUDENT is North America's largest & leading school bus
company. Join our team and be a part of something great! We
currently have a job opening for a 'HR Clerk'.
- Assist with the recruiting and onboarding of drivers;
- Perform hiring and status changes in various onboarding
- Validate that all new employee forms are completed and
- Partner with the safety and training department to ensure
employees have completed all required training and testing before
being released into service;
- Other duties/special projects as assigned by Location Manager
or Assistant Location Manager.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Customer service oriented;
- Willingness to work with others
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and work under
- Mathematical skills;
- Experience in payroll, preferably in a unionized
- Proficient with computers, PeopleSoft and Focus experience an
- Knowledge of GTA an asset;
- Good judgement, quick learner.
Working Conditions: Office environment;
- Extra time might be required to meet deadlines.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive
to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage
applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous
peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal
opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an
inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is
committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of
the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require
such accommodation to let us know.
Keywords: First Student, Milwaukee , HR Clerk, Human Resources , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!