Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Are you ready to accelerate your career?Join Cielo as a Recruitment
Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work
with the industry's smartest people and to take ownership of your
success! Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent
is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create
careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional
assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.Cielo is
the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
partner. The industry has verified Cielo's reputation for executing
innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous
awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position
on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader
placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by
Nelson Hall. Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other status protected by state or local law
for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such
law.Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the
application and interview process should request this in advance by
contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for supporting the
recruitment team throughout the candidate recruitment process.The
Recruitment Specialist acts as a brand ambassador for the client,
and is responsible for sourcing qualified candidates for open
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites
using basic Boolean search language.
- Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate
searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research
solutions by collaborating with the recruitment team.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and
interest in open positions.
- Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are
- Complete phone interviews and document candidate responses,
effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on
position requirements. -
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including
market or salary data.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment
systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems,
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone or
- Ability to support multiple client accounts at one time.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two years of experience in a business or office
environment utilizing the required customer service and
- One year of experience in human resources and/or talent
acquisition strongly desired. Functional/Technical Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Basic understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or
other recruitment technologies and viewing/actioning candidate
- Proficiency in basic Boolean language for searching
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Cielo, Milwaukee , Recruitment Specialist, Human Resources , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!