Learning & Development Leadership Trainer
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Category: Human ResourcesRequisition Number: LEARN001299
Full Time West Bend, WI, 53095, USADescriptionAre you ready for a
career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Are you passionate about bringing out the Leader in every
person?The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save
lives, and keep their families safe.Delta Defense, LLC is the
private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer
Service for the USCCA.Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!Position Summary:Are you tired
of supporting the status quo? Do you like to win? Do you get
excited about supporting the Leadership development that drives our
company's growth?We have an expanding L&D team that is growing
in order to scale with our business success. In this new role as a
Learning & Development Leadership Trainer, you will have the
opportunity to support the growth of our emerging and established
leaders by delivering engaging learning solutions. From providing
our leaders the tools they need to be successful in their current
and future roles to providing coaching, you will be an integral
part of our success. In this role your passion and energy will be
on display while facilitating leadership training. This position
allows for a blend of on-site and remote work: 2-3 days/week in
office and other days remote.In this role you will have the
opportunity to apply your expertise in the following ways:
- Assist with designing innovative learning solutions that engage
our learners across multiple modalities.
- Foster a high performing team in both live and virtual
- Provide dynamic facilitation of classroom training through the
application of a variety of instructional techniques.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders. Analyze,
collaborate, develop, test and implement Leadership focused
- Utilize technology to offer a broad range of presentation and
delivery strategies, including video, audio, simulations and
- Assist Instructional Designers in content creation and
- Analyze curriculum effectiveness and recommend continuous
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct skills coaching.
- Plan, design and construct spaces/environments that reflect
functional, social, and aesthetic considerations to drive learning
- Provide feedback to L&D leadership on learner behaviors,
outcomes and needs.
- Work closely with support specialists as needed for
communications, training tracking, logistics etc.Experience/Skills:
- 3+ years of delivering leadership development programs,
leadership forums, and/or facilitating experiential learning
activities across a diverse audience.
- Experience supporting the Learning and Development needs of a
Growth organization is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently and in a
- Experience identifying the learning styles of different
learners and adjusting training delivery accordingly.
- Must be proficient in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Any
e-learning platform experience is a plus!
- Familiar with adult learning theory and blended learning.
- Passion for developing others.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.Benefits
information can be reviewed at:
https://www.deltadefense.com/careers* Please watch your email for
next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to
take an online assessment in order to complete the application
process. We look forward to receiving your
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Learning & Development Leadership Trainer, Human Resources , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!