Remote Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Are you ready to accelerate your career?Join Cielo as a Recruitment
Marketing Coordinator! A career at Cielo will give you the
opportunity to work with the industry's smartest people and to take
ownership of your success! Cielo is a brand that reflects our big
idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise
above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond
traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent
acquisition.Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment
Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified
Cielo's reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide
business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including
its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen
listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry
Leader designation by Nelson Hall. Cielo is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected
by state or local law for an individual who falls within the
jurisdiction of such law.Applicants who require an accommodation
throughout the application and interview process should request
this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877
797 3379 or at email@example.comJob
The Recruitment Marketing Coordinator will support all North
American clients in development of a comprehensive recruitment
marketing strategy, focusing on media and event coordination.
- Manage recruitment marketing media purchasing, tracking, and
- Create and manage a comprehensive database of resources for
- Write engaging campaigns targeting talent communities.
- Analyze and report on ROI from any recruitment marketing
- Create and implement recruitment marketing event strategy for
virtual open houses, hiring events, career fairs, or industry
- Collect, utilize and share recruitment marketing best practices
- Utilize a variety of recruitment marketing tools and
- Research and review vendor contracts for current and potential
partnerships prior to final review by senior leadership.
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
desired. Marketing or Design degree highly preferred.Experience:
- Minimum of one year of experience in a professional environment
with experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Marketing,
or Operations. Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to utilize critical thinking and independent judgment
to manage recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite,
including Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn client industry and positions within a variety
of client industries.
- Ability to learn the local, regional and national organizations
associated with roles recruited for within Cielo client teams.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Cielo, Milwaukee , Remote Recruitment Marketing Coordinator, Human Resources , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!