Trainer - Corporate Sales - Hybrid Optional
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Category: Human Resources Requisition Number: TRAIN001311
West Bend, WI, 53095, USA Description Are you ready for a career
you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)? Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that
provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and
keep their families safe. Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022! Position Summary: Are you
tired of supporting the status quo? Do you like to win? Do you get
excited by supporting the team that drives organizational growth?
In this role as a Corporate Sales Trainer, your efforts will
support the growth of our dynamic sales organization. From giving
our Account Executives the tools they need to be successful to
delivering learning programs across the entire sales organization,
you will be an integral part of our success. In this role your
passion and energy will be on display whether you are coaching, or
facilitating sales training. You will have the opportunity to apply
your expertise in the following ways:
- Assist with design and delivery of innovative learning
solutions that engage the adult learner.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers to update and maintain
- Analyze curriculum effectiveness and recommend continuous
- Facilitate and emcee sales and leadership development
- Participate in the delivery of new hire training.
- Establish a presence with audience members and facilitate
session dynamics to promote engagement consistent with
adult-learning best practices.
- Conduct skills coaching for Account Executives. Provide
feedback to Learning & Development leadership on learner behaviors,
outcomes and needs.
- Ability to travel 25% of working time away from home location.
May include weekend and overnight travel for training delivery.
Participate in live visits to evaluate how team members are
- Forge strong relationships with key leadership contacts and
earn trusted advisor status with our Account Executives. Consult
with key stakeholders to customize coaching for team members.
- Have fun, be your best self, and end each work day with a sense
of purpose and fulfillment. Experience/Skills:
- 2+ years of delivering development programs, leadership forums,
and/or facilitating experiential learning activities across a
- Experience supporting the Learning and Development needs of a
Sales organization preferred.
- Familiarity with the ADDIE instructional design process is a
plus, but not required.
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently and in a
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Any e-learning
platform experience is a plus!
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for developing others.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable navigating across all
levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with adult learning theory and blended
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC. This
position can be performed in a hybrid (in-office/remote/training
location) arrangement. Some in-office attendance is required at our
beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI. Benefits information can
be reviewed at: PM19
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Trainer - Corporate Sales - Hybrid Optional, Human Resources , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!