Lead Payroll Coordinator
Company: Brookdale Corporate Milwaukee
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:Make Lives Better Including Your Own.If you want to
work in an environment where you can become your best possible
self, join us! You'll earn more than a paycheck; you can find
opportunities to grow your career through professional development,
as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and
wellness.Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and
retirement plans are available and vary by employment status.
Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate DiscountsVeterans, transitioning active
duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to
apply.Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all
applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19
vaccination.Responsibilities:Highly organized, the Payroll
Coordinator Lead coordinates team member progress of payroll
transaction completion within the payroll process timelines. The
Lead is responsible for engaging and supporting payroll management
and displaying intelligence and compassion to team members. With
years of payroll experience the Payroll Lead is well versed in the
payroll process and comfortable utilizing payroll and time keeping
Performs all duties of a Pay Coordinator as needed.
- Serves as a first level contact for team members and field
staff responding to inquiries and resolving escalated field
- Provides assistance to payroll current and new team members
regarding payroll processes.
- Coaches team members to ensure excellent customer service
standards are followed and provided to the field.
- Develops and maintains payroll processing desk level procedure
and training documentation.
- Provides support and individual training to team members and
field staff on payroll processes and procedures.
- Assists Payroll Supervisor by monitoring team schedules,
ensuring adequate daily coverage.
- Coordinates team members workload ensuring deadlines are
- Performs pay period audits of selected criterion to ensure
accuracy and thoroughness of teams.
- Assists in the completion and submission of wage
- Approves off-cycle payroll payment team member calculations,
- Assists Management identifying workflow process and procedure
improvements, recommending changes as needed.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should
perform all duties as assigned by his/her
supervisor.Qualifications:Education and Experience
Associate's Degree or 2 years of a Bachelors program in Accounting,
Business Administration or related field and a minimum of 2 years
payroll or related experience, or the equivalent combination of
education and experience PeopleSoft and Kronos experience
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires
basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work
environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization.
Ability to calculate; add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook. Ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to effectively respond to questions from associates,
managers, and vendors.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: Brookdale Corporate Milwaukee, Milwaukee , Lead Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!