Company: Wacker Neuson
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: March 19, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION:TheTechnical Trainer's primary role is to
development technical training programsfor Service and Customer
personnel and to ensure uniformity of the programs forall
groups.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Curriculum and Program
- Writes service training materials, class outlines and training
aids to be utilized in instruction for Certified and field
- Administers the Technical Certification program including
curriculum, testing, promotion of programs and budget
- Administers all co-operated field training programs instructed
by the Field Service Technicians.
- Conducts and/or participates in certified training classes with
service staff and Field Service Technicians.
- Administers the on-line learning program and maintains the
Learning Management System website used to deliver service and
Promotion of Programs:
- Develops training support literature, promotional and video
programs in conjunction with sales promotions.
Maintenance of Equipment:
- Services and maintains the Visitor Training Center
demonstration equipment to ensure proper operation and safety.
- Sets up for training schools.
- Prepares new equipment upon receipt and prepares used equipment
for shipping after sale.
- Manages the inventory of the demonstration equipment.
- Keeps up to date on industry trends.
- Remains current on knowledge of equipment, parts, changes,
improvements and applications on Wacker Neuson products as well as
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or
conditions to supervisor.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related program is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical training and
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and
PowerPoint.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND/OR WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing
the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a
keyboard, calculator, and telephone. Frequent sitting, talking,
hearing, and occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift
(10 lbs.), and an ability to adjust vision for close vision work.
Up to 10% of time spent in manufacturing environments around
industrial equipment. Able to travel up to 30%. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Wacker Neuson, Milwaukee , Technical Trainer, Human Resources , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...