Neuropsychologist / PhD / Prospect Medical Commons / Milwaukee / FT 40 Hrs Weekly
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job ID: 261569 Neuropsychologist / PhD / Prospect Medical Commons / Milwaukee / FT 40 Hrs Weekly Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Neuropsychologist PhD City, State:-- Milwaukee,WI Location:-- Prospect Medical Commons Department:---- PMC Neurology Milwaukee Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Day,--40 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Provides neuropsychological evaluations and consultative services. -- Responsibilities:
- Provides comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological diagnostic evaluation, treatment and case management.
- Identifies neurological, psychological, emotional, behavioral, or medical issues impacting symptom presentation and diagnoses disorders.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary treatment teams to formulate and evaluate direct patient care.
- Discusses treatment with appropriate individuals and multidisciplinary treatment teams to coordinate care.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of Wisconsin.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Clinical Neuropsychology through the American Board of Professional Psychology Education:
- Doctorate (professional)--
- Doctorate Degree in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology required Work Experience:
- Five to ten years post-doctoral experience in conducting neuropsychological assessments required. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , Neuropsychologist / PhD / Prospect Medical Commons / Milwaukee / FT 40 Hrs Weekly, Human Resources , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!