Benefits and Payroll Analyst
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of
complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and
places. Brady's products help customers increase safety, security,
productivity and performance and include high-performance labels,
signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in
1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics,
telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction,
medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2018,
employed approximately 6,200 people in its worldwide businesses.
Brady's fiscal 2018 sales were approximately $1.17 billion. Brady
stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
More information is available at www.bradycorp.com.
Under the direction of the Benefits Manager, the Benefits and
Payroll Analyst would administer our employee benefit programs.
This role will provide support and issue resolution to participants
and HR Business Partners. In addition, the role will assist with
the processing of US and Canada payroll. This role will provide
support to the Senior Payroll Coordinator to ensure we maintain an
efficient payroll process which complies with all federal and state
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Address benefit inquiries to ensure timely, in-depth, and
- Maintain contact with employees and covered dependents to
facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits.
- Process monthly billings from providers. Review billings for
accuracy and submits for payment in a timely manner. Resolve
discrepancies with carriers and payroll.
- Coordinate with third party administrator to ensure management
of disability claims according to the plan.
- Assist in employee communications and ongoing management of
employee benefits portal and FAQs.
- Assist in development of; and participate in ongoing
maintenance of benefits process and procedure
- Perform daily payroll department operational support, including
preparing benefit related files
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are
processed accurately and timely
- Verify attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments for
- Data entry and maintenance of garnishments in accordance with
federal and state regulations
- Work with employees to answer payroll related questions
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3+ years of experience administering payroll and
benefits processes required.
- Work experience should include knowledge of basic human
resources, payroll practices, benefits administration, and
- Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications including payroll, benefits, time & attendance and
HRIS systems. Experience with Workday, Kronos timekeeping system
and ADP payroll systems.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources processes and
terminology, payroll and benefit processes and procedures,
including eligibility and enrollment rules.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations.
- Possess strong written and verbal communications
- Strong organization skills and ability to complete multiple
tasks and high volume of work on deadline.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to edit and
- Proven ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests
for data, ability to provide excellent customer service a must.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- College degree in business, Human Resources or equivalent
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical skills and ability to
create useful and actionable reports from data.
- Creative outlook with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment
-- medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Brady, Milwaukee , Benefits and Payroll Analyst, Human Resources , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!