Human Resources Manager
Company: Securitas Security Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
If you are a Human Resources professional who is ready to take on
your next challenge in an environment where team work and
collaboration are the expectation, then we have the role for you.
We are looking for a dynamic individual that has expertise in
Employee Relations and experience working in a Union environment.
We believe in offering our employees the opportunity to grow with
our organization and pride ourselves in training and
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources
responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic
initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's
human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human
resourcespolicies, programs, and practices.
Everyday Role:Oversees a large Human Resources department with
multiple direct reports. This position is a business partner to our
Customers and Operational teammates, provides strategic leadership
to ensure alignment of HR initiatives with company leadership
objectives, building and maintaining effective relationships with
the workforce, and engaging the employees and management in an
employee-focused environment that foster and sustain a
high-performance work culture. Manages and resolves complex
personnel and employment issues and works with other Human
Resources team members to develop and implement HR-based solutions
to business problems.
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and associates
regarding HR in areas such as policy and procedure
- Develops, implements and administers continued training for the
Human Resources team.
- Employee and labor relations (investigations, conflict
- Act as HR subject matter expert; ensure policies are
consistently applied as it relates to employee relations.
- Support in reviewing, interpreting, administering and ensuring
compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and
company policies and procedures
- Detect employee relations issues, working with site and company
leadership to establish a positive employer-employee relationship
and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Counsel managers, supervisors and employees on employment
- Responsible for meeting quality key performance indicators and
tracking against audit requirements.
- Meeting with the recruitment team to discuss daily capacity
management and ensure appropriate workload to maximize program
- Assessing the performance of recruitment personnel, with
recommendations on performance ratings and development
- Overseeing and monitoring onboarding activities as per the
---Job RequirementsEducation and/or Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources management. Two
years of which have been in a supervisory position preferred and/or
an equivalent combination of related training and experience
- Bachelor's degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources,
Business Administration or a closely related field preferred.
Required Attributes:The performance factors listed below are
representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities
sought to perform this job successfully.
- Must have excellent judgment, make sound decisions, and produce
accurate and timely results.
- Must have strong recruiting and demonstrated the ability to
improve talent acquisition strategies
- Must have Demonstrated expertise training managers and
- Must have strong organizational, critical thinking and
- Must possess attention to detail and good judgment
- Must solve problems on a strategic and tactical level.
- Must demonstrate the commitment to company values and ethics
through personal integrity and professionalism.
- Must be a hands-on, interactive team member who shares
information and is a valid contributor.
- Must understand customer expectations.
- Must present a professional image.
- Must exhibit confidence in self and others, inspire and
motivate the team to perform well, and effectively influence the
actions of others.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate,
cooperate and collaborate with all levels of employees and
- Must monitor and analyze information and work with executive
management to solve problems.
- Must build positive working relationships with all levels of
employees and management.
- Must be adaptable and take new circumstances in stride,
maintain composure when challenged, and be open to new ideas.
Compensation:Base Salary: $75,000 - $85,000k AnnuallyMonthly
Vehicle Allowance: $500 monthlyBonus Eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Securitas Security Services, Milwaukee , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!