Company: Concord Hospitality
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected.
Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with
the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors
who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive
hotel is seeking an On-Call Event (Banquet) Server. The hotel is
managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most
respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to
create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best
people in the industry. It's that culture that has built the
outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are
We are looking for associates and leaders that have a passion to
serve others! Working in the Events Department, your role is key to
the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of
being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the
difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, working as a team,
and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility-
this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at
Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with
- Greet and serve guests attending events being hosted at the
hotel, following guidelines and procedures regarding the service of
food and beverage.
- Proactively serve and engage with guests and anticipate guests
- Properly clean and fill table complements (salt and pepper,
sugar, bread baskets, etc.).
- Read event orders and assist in completing a setup, as
- Work safely and courteously at all times.
- Learn the menu for each function served and be able to
knowledgeably explain the major ingredients and preparation methods
for each item to be served.
- Keep station neat and clean. Constantly patrol assigned
station, refilling beverages, removing service items and condiments
per established policies and procedures.
- Use proper in-room clearing and aisle tray breakdown
- Assist the Captain and/or Manager in set-up and breaking down
special food service tables and equipment.
- Follow all guest check and money-handling procedures when
serving a la carte and beverage orders.
- Complete assigned side work, such as refilling condiments,
sorting linens, hanging/storing drapes, cleaning/storing serving
- Perform reasonable requests by management, which the associates
are capable of performing.
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Use proper lifting procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in customer service, preferably in serving food and
- Ability to work flexible schedules, as needed (on-call) for
events (including nights and weekends).
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution- Free Money!
- Access to a variety of discount programs including deeply
discounted hotel room stays, hospitality discount programs, and
Verizon wireless discounts
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities:
Classroom training, online Learning Management System training,
Educational Assistance and tuition savings programs
Concord's foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity,
Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in
the market and thus provide a great working environment for all.
Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy
is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company
that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an
Keywords: Concord Hospitality, Milwaukee , On, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!