SAP Business Analyst - SCM (not a hands on role) - Super User - Remote
Company: EXCEL CONSULTANTS
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Remote during covid... Client does not sponsor SAP Business
Analyst - SCMMilwaukee is preferred$90-95K + 10% bonus
- More business process focused.
- Not a hands on role
- Does not need to be deep config person. IT Business Analyst
(SAP-Supply Chain and Operations) Location: Dallas, Milwaukee, or
Chicagoland The IT Business Analyst of Supply Chain and Operations
will be part of a team which is the liaison between the business
and Global IT teams. The IT Regional Support role will focus on
value-add activities that drive adoption of common processes within
SAP MM, PP/PE, PM and QM. Their primary responsibility will be to
interface with the business, managing SAP enhancements including
change requests, incident resolution, project planning, and
implementations as applicable to the Supply Chain process area. We
are looking for an individual who demonstrates strong relationship
building skills as well as a clear understanding of the Supply
Chain and Operations modules of SAP. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key liaison between the business and SAP Business Process
Owners (BPOs), Key Users (KUs), and global IT.
- Lead Supply Chain/Operations process and functional support for
SAP ERP enhancements.
- Maintain standard operating procedures for company-wide
solutions in cooperation with business, KUs, and broader IT
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations and ability
to identify challenges and/or opportunities where IT support may be
- Help the business and regional support team to coordinate and
prioritize the Supply Chain APO project portfolio with Global IT
- Lead projects at a local level including gathering
requirements, defining scope and outcomes, maintaining
documentation, setting timelines, budgets/resources and conducting
- Ongoing awareness of customer satisfaction levels, proactively
taking measures to sustain and/or improve.
- Application and technical support for localized non-ERP systems
(heritage and legacy).
- Maintain scheduled site visit rotation for major facilities and
make IT on-site presence available as required. JOB REQUIREMENTS
Who Is Right for The Role?
- 5-7 years working knowledge of core SAP functionality (ECC, MM,
GITS, TM, PP, QM, PM, SCM, APO, DP, SNP, PPDS).
- Required: knowledge of SDLC processes, ASAP Methodologies, and
being able to articulate FSD (Functional Specification Document)
and BRD (Business Requirement Document).
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Information Technology or
equivalent work experience.
- Enjoys and excels at building relationships with and solving
problems for all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership, business acumen, and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact, liaise,
empathize, and build alignment with individuals and
multi-disciplinary teams across all levels of the
- Strong presentation skills, being able to present technical
material to various levels of audiences within the
- Demonstrated strengths in design, planning, organizing, and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support
informed decision making.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking abilities (e.g. vision and
- Flexible and adaptable to evolving business environments.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, dependability,
integrity, trustworthiness, and respect amongst leadership and
- Enthusiastic, action-oriented, and a strong sense of
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage multiple
projects simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently
with minimal direction.
- Comfort in working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Can travel up to 25%. - provided by Dice
Keywords: EXCEL CONSULTANTS, Milwaukee , SAP Business Analyst - SCM (not a hands on role) - Super User - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!