Sr. Software Engineer
Company: Trisept Solutions
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming
a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the
first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the
world. Grow your career as a Sr. Software Engineer with Trisept
Solutions. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will lead, instruct, and
review the work of other analysts and developers. Often performing
as a team technical lead you will interact with all technical
staff, clients, and vendors to ensure our e-commerce solutions for
the travel industry are the best available in a competitive, agile
growing organization. Remote Candidates welcome to apply! A
successful Sr. Software Engineer will:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on
- Designs complex data structure and/or file solutions.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic.
- Reviews work of analysts and developers for quality
- Acts as project leader for projects with small budgets or
- Serves as a mentor for others on the team.
- Develops improvements and enhancements based on customer
- Performs software demonstrations.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be
- Designs new functionality with extensive scope.
- Mentor junior members of an agile team.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and problem solving skills while
tackling the requirements of new or existing solutions.
- Adapt at testing the product in controlled environments and
simulating real situations before going live.
- Analyze and estimate work needed for a complete quality
- Learn and apply latest software designs and principles to
- Work with Business Analysts to solidify technical requirements
to develop best fit solution for business and technical needs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Stay up to date on latest software and industry
- Support Software Architects and evangelize best practices
across the development staff.
- Mange work load and flow of a development team.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies. Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field from
a 4 year college or university or an equivalent combination of
education and experience and a minimum of 6 years experience or
equivalent demonstrated knowledge. Experience with content
management systems (Episerver, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore,
etc.) and AngularJS a plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced agile environment
- Experience with a CMS technology, like Episerver, a plus
- Two or more high level programming languages
- Advanced software engineering practices and relational database
- A variety of current and emerging platforms and
- Written and verbal communication
- Innovative problem solving
- Planning and implementing solutions
- In depth Analytical skills
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and accomplishing team goals
- Can wear multiple hats within an agile team to accomplish
agreed upon goals. About TRISEPT SOLUTIONS Trisept Solutions-- is
the enterprise operating platform that delivers innovative
merchandising solutions for airlines, hotels and resorts,
destinations, theme parks and other travel merchants. With 20 years
of travel technology innovation, end-to-end traveler engagement and
billions of transactions processed each year, this is the world's
most sophisticated travel merchandising platform. About Apple
Leisure Group As North America's only vertically-integrated travel,
hospitality and leisure management group, Apple Leisure Group is an
industry innovator that combines the expertise of 14 leading
brands. Our unique niche allows us the special opportunity to
oversee every aspect of the travel experience, from the moment a
guest books a trip to the time they return home. ALG consistently
delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to
resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of
its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising:
- Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter
flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving
approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through
well-established vacation brands
- Resort Brand Management: management of 5-star and 4-star luxury
resorts through AMResorts-- award-winning brand portfolio
- Destination Management Services: Best-in-class destination
management services provided by Amstar-- DMC and Worldstar--
- Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation
- Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider
Trisept Solutions--, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with
leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure
Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com. Our Values At ALG, we
call our employees Team Members, because we are more than just
employees. We are united as a team, working toward a common mission
and vision. Together, we are committed to live the core values by
which we operate: We Are Hungry For More --- We do Everything With
Passion --Benefits at a Glance We offer competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match We are proud to be an EEO/AA
employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free
workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
Keywords: Trisept Solutions, Milwaukee , Sr. Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!