Business Analyst Job
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Business Applications Analyst job available in Saukville, WI
A client of ours, being a leader in the manufacturing industry is
currently seeking a Business Applications Analyst for direct hire
and permanent placement. The Business Applications Analyst is
responsible for performing analysis, modification, and daily
functional support of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other
non-Oracle applications. This position will work closely with
Information Technology and business personnel to understand
business requirements and ensure that developed and purchased
applications properly function to meet business needs across the
- 3-5 years of experience working with end users in a formal
Business Analyst role, in requirements gathering, analysis,
application design and testing.
- Experience working in an IT capacity in a manufacturing
environment, especially with Supply Chain
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and
- Experience working with integrated systems in a manufacturing
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver
- Microsoft Windows operating system experience and Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and team skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management
Information Systems or related experiences
- Oracle EBS experience preferred/a plus
- Process Management a plus
This opportunity will not last long. Our client is looking to move
quickly to fill this role.
To be considered, you must apply online now with your resume.
We are actively monitoring all of those that apply.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Apply below, and thank you for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , Milwaukee , Business Analyst Job, IT / Software / Systems , Saukville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!