Engineer II, Software
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Engineering Brookfield, Wisconsin Charleston, South Carolina
Chicago, IL Tampa, FL Atlanta, GA Charlotte, NC Boston, MA Dallas,
TX Washington, District Of Columbia Austin, TX Providence, Rhode
Island Minneapolis, United States Does building and managing a
platform at massive scale that enables millions of dollars of
revenue sound fun? We are seeking a Software Engineer II to join
the Benefitfocus Platform team. This team is core to all
Benefitfocus products and services, constructing a platform
maximizing the speed and quality with which developers can build
We are looking for self-driven individuals who enjoy solving
complex challenges at scale. This person should have hands on
experience with building and automating microservices, cloud
platforms, and containerized environments.
- Ensures goals of team are being met by reporting any issues
that hinder productivity or stability of product.
- Leads and implements features independently and completes all
assigned tasks correctly and efficiently.
- Works with senior engineers and architects on technical
- Provides direction to other team members by being available to
answer questions and perform code reviews.
- Shows direction in improving Benefitfocus coding standards and
product lines by suggesting new ideas and methods to incorporate
into our existing procedures.
- Requires the ability to work well with others in and out of the
- Other Duties as assigned. Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience in software
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development
recommended in addition to education requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical competencies.
- Proven track record with planning and delivering coding
assignments with high quality.
- Motivated, self-starter results-oriented team player willing to
do "whatever it takes" in a dynamic and stimulating
- Great verbal and written communication skills. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or
disability. It is Benefitfocus' policy to encourage diversity in
hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all
Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives
enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. You have
been redirected to a Benefitfocus job page
Keywords: Benefitfocus, Milwaukee , Engineer II, Software, IT / Software / Systems , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!