Laundry Attendant (Housekeeping - New Hotel - AAA Four Diamond)
Company: Concord Hospitality
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Path Begins Here At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes
from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and
celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and
motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of
the local neighborhood. Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly
developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking a Laundry Attendant
to join our team. The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality
Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry.
At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract
and retain the best people in the industry. It's that culture that
has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful
company we are today. We are looking for associates who have a
passion to serve others! Working in the Style (Housekeeping)
Department, your role is key to the overall experience the guest
will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive, and
caring will make all the difference. Here are some of the great
benefits of working with -us:
- Competitive Pay
- 7 Paid Holidays -
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Same-Day Pay Option
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes,
rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public
- Complimentary and discounted food and beverage -
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings -
- Personal alarm device -
- Safety shoe reimbursement -
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with
multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group life insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution - free money!
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities;
classroom training, online training, and educational assistance
program Role Summary:
- Responsible for the washing, drying, and folding of all linens
and towels. Responsibilities:
- Wash, dry, and fold all hotel linens and towels.
- Properly use all soaps, chemicals, and equipment for cleaning
linen and towels.
- Clean laundry equipment, vent screens, and drain traps and lint
- Maintain and rotate a supply of clean linen and towels. Assist
in the monthly linen and towel inventory.
- Keep the laundry room, housekeeping office, and storage areas
clean and organized.
- Expedite the delivery of linen and requested suite items to the
- Clean rooms when needed or as requested as management.
- Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
- Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities and
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
- Responsible for the proper administration of key control for
- Answer the housekeeping department telephone and record
messages including coworker -or guest requests.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to designated area
in a timely manner.
- Carry out a reasonable request by management that I am capable
of performing. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior hotel experience a plus. -
- Ability and willingness to assist in other areas of the
Housekeeping department, such as general cleanliness of public
areas (hallways, lobby, restrooms) preferred. - -
- Flexible availability is required including nights and
weekends. - Compensation:
- The starting pay for this position is $13.50 per hour. - Why
Concord? Concord's foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality,
Integrity, Community, Profitability, and -Fun. We hire the best
associates in the market and thus provide a great working
environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our
Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality
talents with a Company that cares about you and your development.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace.Job Requirements:See job description
Keywords: Concord Hospitality, Milwaukee , Laundry Attendant (Housekeeping - New Hotel - AAA Four Diamond), IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!