Technical Solutions Estimator
Company: RF Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
RFT is working to expand its current System Configuration Team
to drive organizational growth over the next 5 years. The Technical
Solutions Estimator will be supported by the other members of
Configuration Team, the RFT Training Team, Engineering, Field
Services, and offered continual learning to allow the personal and
professional development.We are looking for a System Configuration
Specialist seeking the opportunity for their work to have a
critical role in helping others. The System Configuration
Specialist assists the Sales Team in the preparation of equipment
specifications and costing for the installation of RFT equipment
allowing improved safety for those needing it the most.The ideal
candidate will have the drive to work in a fast-paced environment
with the primary focus of projects being low voltage systems. The
person must foster collaborative working relationships with our
project management, sales, product management, and installation
teams enabling an exceptional customer experience through the
project duration.Success in This Role is Achieved By:
- Accuracy and thoroughness of each RFT design to allow an
efficient and effective safety solution.
- Collaborative efforts with others in Project Management, Field
Services, Sales, Engineering, Install Partners, and our
- Being an effective communicator and demonstrated organization
methods that allow the ability to multitask.
- The drive to gain the initial understanding, and continual
learning, of the RFT product lines
- Consistently seeking opportunities that further enhance how we
can be more efficient and effective in our configuration
process.Core Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all systems are configured with the proper
equipment before quotes are issued to potential customers.
- High attention to detail, all work must follow proper pricing
and discounting guidelines.
- Author complete and accurate documentation detailing system
operation and configuration. This documentation is critical to both
the quote and installation process.
- Provide high level support to Sales, Field Services,
Installation Team, and customers during the system sales and
- Other projects and activities as requested. Qualifications:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC skills with knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and drafting /
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as diagrams,
work instructions, blueprints, and schematics.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Education & Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in an electronics related field,
or equivalent preferred. Those having three or more years of
related job experience will also encouraged to apply.
- Working knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, and other Security
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, CAD, MS Excel and Word
- Code and regulation research and compliance experience.
- Good planning, time management, and coordination skills.
Why Join the RFT Team?:
RFT is a privately owned company preparing to grow rapidly and
develop a winning team focused on improving the life and safety of
others. Our well-rounded compensation plan includes:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Educational Assistance
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dentals, vision)
- Paid sick days and holidays, plus permissive time off
- Career development
Keywords: RF Technologies, Inc., Milwaukee , Technical Solutions Estimator, IT / Software / Systems , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!