Senior Software Engineer 21-07568
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer
working hybrid for a major healthcare client in the Milwaukee, WI
area.Please note, all of our candidates must be able and willing to
work on our W2 (no 3rd parties) and not require sponsorship now or
in the future. Description:This team is responsible for developing
and maintaining the next generation SW platform and applications
using modern SW technology stack for our scanner products. In this
journey we are also replacing/refactoring our legacy SW monolith
with Microservices-based architecture and domain-driven design.
This SW platform is continuously evolving and also enabling and
activating our business vision of unifying our UX/UI and extensible
SW design/architecture across different modalities and products
while employing latest and greatest DevOps, CI/CD, Cybersecurity,
and industry standard development practices like Agile/SAFe/SDLC4.
This team is part of a culturally diverse global team sharing the
same goal, and is comprised of highly skilled, experienced,
motivated, ever-curious, and thus ever-learning individuals. As
part of this team you will be solving problems and taking on
challenges alongside physicists, scientists, and application in the
SW domain of MRI scanner products with utmost quality and safety at
its core value. As part of this team you will be responsible for
multiple software projects with high complexity that require
in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture
areas. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software
in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest
software development technologies and infrastructure.
- Provide technical leadership to an agile team of 5-7
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product
requirements & vision.
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user
stories and deliver to required timelines and quality
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi
generation software technology plans.
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating
duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse.
- Support process improvements which guide the development,
sustaining & support activities.
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to
align activities and deliverables.
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of
- Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear
understanding of business direction, strategy, and results.
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP,
CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation
Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired
functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and assess application
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them
using technology chosen.
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right
audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology/Information Science or 'STEM Majors (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Math) equivalent degree with minimum 8
years of experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Windows and Unix / Linux
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Java/JEE,
Swagger/OpenAPI and Spring Boot/Spring.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with BDD/Cucumber,
Perforce/GIT, Artifactory, Gradle/Maven and Docker. Desired
- Master's Degree/ PHD in Computer Science
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Product Owner About Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to
fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. 'Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/Vby Jobble
Keywords: Genesis10, Milwaukee , Senior Software Engineer 21-07568, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!