Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Category: Information TechnologyRequisition Number:
SOFTW001277 Full Time West Bend, WI, 53095, USA USADescriptionAre
you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)?The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid
danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.Delta Defense, LLC
is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and
Customer Service for the USCCA.Why YOU should Work at Delta
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 6 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022Position Summary:The
development team at Delta Defense manages the entire application
lifecycle of the business from front to back. This includes
everything from beautiful landing pages, and extends all the way
back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps, CMS and CRM solutions
and server infrastructure. You'll never be wanting for
diversity.The daily work is an exciting blend of custom internal
web application development and enterprise solution integration. We
build solutions for our users, as well as many different internal
departments: the Sales and Marketing team, Member Services team,
and our Content Team just to name a few. We also build tools that
we use internally to help keep all of this complexity under
control. A software engineer on the website team would create
stunning web pages that communicate with our web visitors what
USCCA Membership is all about and helps them to avoid danger, save
lives & keep their family safe.With so many unique internal and
external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to
different problems that need solving. This isn't rinse and repeat
development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the
company with generous levels of autonomy. This allows us to move
quickly and seize exciting opportunities, building solutions using
the frameworks, tools, and technologies that best meet the task at
hand.As a fast growing company with wide-ranging digital offerings,
there are opportunities everywhere. Our team moves to capitalize
and innovate on these opportunities in a fast-moving and positive,
collaborative culture that empowers individuals with tenacity and
talent to bring their ideas to life.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain applications and webpages for our
many online applications.
- Write clean, efficient and scalable code.
- Work to continually improve our processes, tools, standards,
- Debug complicated issues in production that touch many
- Hold yourself and others to the highest of standards.
Especially when working on production.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and can work effectively
in a team environment.
- All other duties as assigned.Skills/Abilities, Experience and
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Business or related
field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience is
- 4 years of Full-Stack development experience of business or
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack, Grunt, or NPM.
- Experience with JSON & Ajax-style web applications. Experience
with Object-Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them
- Strong front-end UI development experience of web-based
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and changing
- Maintains a high level of quality and accountability; strives
to make their products and peers better.
- Drive projects forward and tear down blockers for yourself and
- Strong independent analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to foster and navigate healthy conflict.
- Exceptional facilitation and group problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet
- Time management and reliability while remaining cool under
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.Benefits
information can be reviewed at:
https://www.deltadefense.com/careersIf you are a Colorado resident,
please email us at email@example.com to receive complete
benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title
in the subject line of the email.Please watch your email for the
next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to
take an online assessment in order to complete the application
process. We look forward to your
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!