Technical Support Engineer - Nights (South of Milwaukee)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Technical Support Engineer - Nights
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Develop your ideal IT career, crafting custom software solutions,
at Uline. Bring your expertise to help manage our industry-leading
team behind one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion.Hours: Monday -
Friday, 9 PM to 6 AM.Position Responsibilities
- Provide technical operations and data center support for
multiple infrastructure, application, security and reporting
- Monitor systems and alerts, perform issue identification,
logging, triaging and resolution.
- Participate in IT major incident, change, problem management
and disaster recovery processes.
- Maintain high availability and reduce downtime for critical
systems and applications.
- Resolve business-impacting issues within defined service
- Deploy new hardware, software and perform IT upgrades /
maintenance on IT applications and services.
- Solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete
planned activities with minimal direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or related field.
- 3+ years' experience providing technical support for multiple
technology platforms in a complex data center environment.
- Strong IT incident, change, problem and knowledge management
- Understanding of basic network, server, security, reporting, or
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration and
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
#CORP(#IN-PPIT)Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Technical Support Engineer - Nights (South of Milwaukee), IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!