Back End Developer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About Us:Creative Marketing Resources (CMR) is one of the
nation's leading multicultural behavior change marketing agencies.
Our mission is to partner with organizations that believe in using
innovative, impactful communications to create real, positive
change within the communities that need it most. We are 100%
committed to our mission and right now, we're looking for
individuals who share our passion for creating societal change.
We are looking for a Back End Developer. THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE.
This role will work closely with our Web/Digital and Creative teams
-to ensure that final products adhere to predetermined budgets,
scope, and designs. -To succeed in the position, the ideal
candidate should be a self-motivated, organized marketer with
attention-to-detail. Prioritization is highly important, along with
the ability to successfully manage projects from initiation to
completion with a calm demeanor. Must also have the ability to
multitask and be able to delegate last minute projects when
necessary. Respect for deadlines and project budgets are paramount.
- Develop new and refresh existing websites for major clients in
the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop cutting-edge web applications that perform superbly
across all platforms.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to
- Provide website maintenance for client sites to ensure new
features are implemented smoothly.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with
cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a
few months in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges
and solutions to client and non-technical team members.
- Maintain high standard of quality as you creatively and
strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery
process. -SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Deep experience with Drupal based web development and
application architecture, including an aptitude for building,
configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of web development
issues (complex sites, multimedia, social networking, knowledge
- Experience in Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with stakeholder engagement to include marketing and
outreach, as well as training of users and stakeholders
- Ability to development from requirements definition through
development, coding and implementation in an Agile environment
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and
the ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing
- 3+ years of developer experience
- 3+ years working with teams in an Agile development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related field
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Knowledge of web services environments, languages, and formats
such as Python, RESTful APIs, SOAP, SFTP, Angular/React, XML, and
JSON (Python is a plus)
- Previous experience with developing API's.
- Previous experience using SQL and MySQL
Keywords: CMRignite, Milwaukee , Back End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!