Shipping Coordinator (2nd Shift)
Company: Kleen Test Products
Location: Port Washington
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionKleen Test has an immediate opening for a 2nd
shift (3p-11p) Shipping Coordinator at our Liquids facility in Port
Washington, WI. -***$1,500 Sign-on Bonus Details***$500 paid at 60
days, $1000 at 6 months. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus
will be paid on the next full pay period once milestone has been
- Coordinate all aspects of logistics movement (domestic and
export) according to customer requirements.
- Contact customers or carriers to schedule appointments.
- Handle all logistic inquiries and resolve issues for both
internal and external customers.
- Ensure optimum service is provided to customers through
resolution of problems and on-time delivery of product.
- Prepare and distribute various reports and paperwork as
required (pick list, bills of lading, packing slips, commercial
- Audit accuracy of the shipment process and transactions.
- Perform required transactions in KTPs Macola (ERP) system for
the shipping process.
- Enter transactions into customers ERP systems as
- Requires some post-high school education.
- Prior experience (6 months to 1 year) in shipping or related
- Requires strong organizational and time-management skills
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to coordinate
and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have good problem solving skills.
- Requires strong computer skills including Microsoft office
(Word, Excel), Google Suite, and experience with MRP software and
- Understanding of MRP concepts and ERP system
- Safety is KTP's top priority - everyone should go home in the
same condition they came to work
- KTP builds collaborative relationships that strengthen the
overall work environment
- Opportunity for growth, development and advancement within each
department, or across departments
- Fast-paced environment, constantly changing, and the days go by
- Comprehensive medical insurance plan and prescription drug
- Comprehensive dental insurance plan
- FREE Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (company-funded &
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage (FREE company-funded
coverage & voluntary options)
- Voluntary Life & Disability Program Eligibility
- Optional Flexible Spending Accounts (medical & dependent
- Prescription safety glasses cost-sharing program
- FREE financial wellness counseling and tools
- Time off for preventive care doctor appointments
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (FREE to employees and your
- Paid vacation time (earn more as your seniority grows!)
- Company-paid holidays
- Nicotine-cessation aid reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities/ Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite annual Health Risk Assessments
- Gym membership discounts (at participating locations)
- Community involvement & volunteer opportunities
- AT&T and Verizon wireless discounts More info at -
Keywords: Kleen Test Products, Milwaukee , Shipping Coordinator (2nd Shift), IT / Software / Systems , Port Washington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!