Company: Ageatia Global Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support during business hours to the STORMS work
management system and other related applications
- This support involves troubleshooting reported issues using SQL
and following established support procedures to resolve those
- At times issues involving Unix shell scripting and VB .Net will
need to be investigated and resolved also.
- The applicant will need to communicate their progress and
status effectively with both coworkers and business
- The applicant will need to work efficiently and effectively
with current staff to learn their support roles and offload work
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Ideal candidate will have at least an Associate degree in MIS,
Computer Science or related area with a proven background with
supporting IT systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both
inter-personal and in a team setting
- Strong ability to create support documentation for others to
- Experience with interpreting and writing SQL. Preferred tool is
TOAD but knowledge of other query tools acceptable.
- Strong familiarity with coding concepts and syntax.
- Good ability to read and understand Oracle PL/SQL, VB. Net, and
Unix scripting. Experience in Maximo and Python preferred.
- Willingness to learn client work flow processes
- A high commitment to client satisfaction
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure
Keywords: Ageatia Global Solutions, Milwaukee , IT Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!