Automation Software Engineer - MES
Company: Engineering Specialist
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Want to be part of an exciting and growing Engineering team?
Looking for a flexible, family-friendly work environment? Do you
like working on a variety of projects? Are you looking for your
next challenge to develop innovative solutions?
Engineering Specialists in Brookfield, WIhas the perfect Automation
Software Engineer role for you!
A day in the life of an Automation Software Engineer:
- Develop software applications for industrial automation, test,
and manufacturing information/execution systems.
- Diagnose and update/modify existing systems for customers.
- Develop customized industrial applications to achieve
customer's desired results with a focus on PC applications.
- Assist with final commissioning on-site at customer location or
using remote access.
- Verify completed work meets the project specifications and
- Consult with customers, vendors, application engineers, and
production to determine optimum project implementation.
- Monitor and ensure standard processes are followed as defined
by the project life cycle.
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings with customer and
- Maintain proactive, customer-centric approach when interacting
Why should you apply now? Simple! We offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance
- LifeLock (Credit monitoring service, etc.)
- Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off in addition to 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 years post high education in automation technology,
instrumentation/test, computer science, computer engineering or
- Minimum of one year experience with MES (Manufacturing
Execution Systems) applications
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% ranging from mostly
in-state to occasional international travel.Preferred Requirements
- Experience configuring and programming Rockwell Automation
- Experience configuring and programming Inductive Automation
- Experience designing and configuring Industrial Networking
- Experience designing, configuring and programming
- Experience configuring and programming IIoT applications.
- Experience with other programming languages.
Keywords: Engineering Specialist, Milwaukee , Automation Software Engineer - MES, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!