Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Company: HSA Bank
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Date ActiveJul 6, 2023 8:47:00 PMRequisition #23-1524Hours Per
Week40LocationRemote - NationwideCityRemoteStateJob Description /
RequirementsAt HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where
everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We
are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our
offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare
costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for
individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services
and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC.Are
you ready to join us?Position SummaryDesign and enhance automated
test results reporting. Convert manual test cases into automated
tests. Help integrate automated test projects into a Continuous
Improvement/Continuous Deployment system.Key Responsibilities
- Design component and integration automated test projects to be
modular so they are capable of being executed individually or as
sequenced end-to-end tests.
- Design baseline and staggered system test--performance, load,
stress -- load profiles from SLAs, KPIs, and business
- Promote automated test development standards and best practices
in alignment with the software development program's established
standards and practices.
- Develop headless automated tests using .Net C#, SpecFlow, and
NUnit capable of orchestrating service-layer operations, like
manipulating files, transacting with SQL databases, performing API
- Develop system tests--performance, load, stress -- using JMeter
or similar system testing tools.
- Strive to achieve or exceed 80/20 ratio of automated/manual
- Contribute to scrum team feature development, as needed, in
alignment with the DevOps team model of full-feature
- Contribute meaningfully to scrum team discussions, particularly
story, requirement, and acceptance criteria development.
- Advocate for testability and test automation during all phases
of feature development.
- Maintain current software development and Quality Assurance
industry standard knowledge to properly manage or follow QA
processes.Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years relevant experience in custom
test automation development using .Net C#.
- Ability to construct SQL ETL transactions and complex SQL
queries manually and programmatically.
- Experience with AWS environments a plus.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance and Testing experience, including
business requirements interpretation, test planning, and metrics
- Ability to work independently and to take the lead in a team
- Familiar with the systems development life cycle, including
source code control and integration with Application Lifecycle
Management tools and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask in high paced, pressured environment.The
estimated salary range for this position is $100,000 USD to
$110,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on
job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills,
experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible
for incentive compensation.#LI-REMOTE#LI-MM2#ZREqual
OpportunitiesAll qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: HSA Bank, Milwaukee , Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!