CES - Field Services Technician III - SIGN-ON BONUS - $2,000
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join us in creating a sustainable future and becoming a
protector of tomorrow!SIGN-ON BONUS - $2,000 (1/3 after 1 month,
1/3 after 6 months, 1/3 after 1 year)Company DescriptionCovanta
Environmental Solutions is a leading provider of environmental
solutions across a wide range of industries including heavy-light
manufacturing, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, consumer products,
health and beauty, food, automotive, environmental consultants,
municipalities, and other industrial manufacturers. Our services
help solve some of the toughest challenges faced by these
industries. Our mission is simple: To develop and deliver waste and
risk elimination solutions that positively benefit our Clients, our
community, and our environment.CES offers our valued CDL
- Rewarding careers with competitive pay
- No cost Basic Life and Basic AD&D Insurance, as well as
supplemental employee life and AD&D and dependent life
- Industry leading retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive & Rewards Program
- Round-the-clock support through our Health Advocate
- Career development and mentorship
- Educational assistance to help you invest in your future
- And much moreThe Field Service Technician III has completed CES
Field Services Technician I & II training and/or has the equivalent
experience.The Field Service Technician III is responsible for the
cleanup and transportation of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste.
Field Service Technician III is expected to perform various tasks
including but not limited to loading and unloading tanks and
tankers with bulk liquids, complete inspection of equipment, hoses
and connections as well as perform confined space
entry.Additionally, the Field Services Technician III will operate
a variety of equipment including but not limited to pressure
washers, hand trucks, forklifts, and power tools independently and
in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as OSHA
requirements and all local, state and federal laws. This position
also acts as a subject matter expert and provides training to
others.All employees must successfully complete pre-employment drug
screen, physical, and background check as well as a Motor Vehicle
Report, previous employment and criminal history records
- Driving a commercial vehicle to pick up and transport waste to
a designated location safely while meeting scheduled appointments
and following all DOT regulations
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights,
brakes, gas, oil and water. Secures cargo prior to and during
- Use of hydro blast equipment, forklift, skid loader and
specialty vacuum equipment and/or other equipment as needed Perform
work activities related to chemical, oil, and water spills.
- Completion of critical path documentation; manifests, driver
logs, job summary, permits, etc.
- Work in confined spaces above & below ground and on & under
- Communicate with Project Manager and on-site customers
- Daily work in confined space entry, mechanics, industrial
hygiene instrumentation, pneumatic tools, electrical tools hand
tools and/or other tools as neededRequirements:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be 21 years or older due to interstate travel in a
commercial vehicle and federal regulations.
- Minimum (2) years of commercial driving experience.
- CDL Class A with Tanker endorsements.
- HazMat endorsement is preferred but not required.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to use a tablet for E-Logs.
- Abide by standard DOT regulations at all times.
- Experience in construction preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills. MS Outlook and Netsuite is a
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, including overnight
- Ability to use heavy, light, and handheld equipment (forklift,
track hoe, backhoe, skid steer, etc.).
- Work environment - outside weather conditions, exposure to the
- 40 HR HAZWOP
- Pass Respirator Fit Test
- Federal Med CardCovanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
veteran status.EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability EEO
is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at ). Level, Title
and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience
or skills.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you
are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or
apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You
can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Milwaukee , CES - Field Services Technician III - SIGN-ON BONUS - $2,000, IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!