Lead Java Developer - (9-10+ Years Exp)
Company: Rivi Consulting Group
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Java Sr. Developer / Lead - Milwaukee, WI Description:Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience. 7-10 years of experience.
- Four or more years of experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Four or more years of Java, Oracle 10g/11g, Unix, RESTful services, Web services technologies, SOA Architecture, JSON.
- Knowledge on Design Patterns and MG technologies Strong hands on Experience on Spring Rest Services
- Three or more years of experience and sound knowledge of JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle DB/SQL.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud.
- Experience with DevOps and automated Delivery Pipelines
- Experience Designing, Modeling and Deploying enterprise scale applications.
- Experience with Micro Services, AWS a plus, message queues a plus Ideally, you'll also have:
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations.
- Communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Experience using tools like, Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with Layer1/Layer2 provisioning.
- One or more years of experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Experience with object oriented design, distributed computing, databases and software design patterns.
- Experience with J2EE App servers Tomcat/Weblogic - provided by Dice Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services
Keywords: Rivi Consulting Group, Milwaukee , Lead Java Developer - (9-10+ Years Exp), IT / Software / Systems , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!